Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ahead

Ahead is a very interesting new site that creates zoom-able web pages for a user's content. Upon first look it reminds me very much of Prezi, but a lot lot harder to use. While the navigating around a "ahead-page" is easy (click once to grab screen and move, use two fingers on track page to scroll up/down), the actual user interface of Ahead is just really hard to understand. It deals w/ layers/tiers and just doesn't flow as smoothly as I would've liked. That or it is just way over my head ;-)



Either way, I applaud the site for it's innovative design, I just wish it was a little easier to use. Perhaps you'll have better luck then me... give Ahead a try by clicking here.

Alexandra Fransisco has a much more detailed review which you can read by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. Henrik, thanks got the update, this is great news indeed. I'm not saying that Ahead doesn't work, as the finished products work great. I just think if it was a bit more user friendly, it would be a proverbial goldmine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David. Thanks for the forward. :)
    By the way is there something wrong with your e-mail? I have answered your message on the Tools Face Off wiki, but got a note back saying it couldn't be delivered.:s

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!